Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Owl Messenger and Poem!

Our elves brought an Owl Messenger dressed like Santa...just an owl stuffed animal in a Santa outfit I found at the book store! I thought it was really cute and had to buy it! In the poem I made the Owl the elves messenger and it had a message to the kids from Santa!

Here it is......

We found this owl isn't she cute?
She's dressed like Santa.  What a HOOT!

She has become a great friend
She delivers messages I need to send!

She sees Santa more than I do.
And has a message from Santa to you!

" I want you three to get along.
Screaming and teasing really is wrong.

You really don't do it a lot
But a couple of weeks is all you've got.

If you fall to the Naughty list it will be hard to get back
And there will not be toys for you in my sack.

Keep that in mind, love one another.
You can be the best sisters and brother."

That was all the message said,
Keep that message in your head!

Love, Holly and Kringle



Yes, I tried to make the poem in the shape of an owl, it looks more like a potato ghost but I never said I was artistic!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment