Sunday, December 1, 2013

The second visit from our elves!

This morning our second elf joined our family!  The kids named him Kringle!  They were sooo excited!  I loved hearing my youngest wake up the others to tell them Holly our elf came and there was a second one and they had to name him! 

Honestly, I do believe the poems, riddle, rhymes whatever you want to call them, make the visit from our elves more exciting.  They love it!  They get jobs, crafts, or tasks to do.  Sometimes they get to hear about the elves visiting Santa and getting ready for Christmas.  It really brings it to a whole other level (in my opinion)!

When you write a letter or poem to the kids from the elves and the next day they are so excited they want to write a letter to the elf or just yesterday my youngest, 6 years old, decided to attempt to write her own poem!  It's worth the extra effort and remember what may seem simple to you will be Amazing to your children!  My poems are here for ideas but like I said if I can help you put together something that relates better to your children let me know, I will try my best to help!

Here is the poem my children will see tomorrow when they wake up and picture of the elves!

We like the name Kringle, it's a great holiday name!
When we told Santa, he thought the same!

We had to report back to Santa last night
To help him make sure his lists are both right!

Again, you're all on the nice list so far!
Please keep your behavior up to par.

Your behavior keeps us happy, so always be good.
It's not real hard to do, just do the things that you should.

Santa gave me this beautiful, sparkly skirt!
He gave Kringle a jersey, which I think you call a shirt!

We'll miss you when you go to school today
But we'll just sit here and think of more games to play!

Love your elves,
Holly and Kringle



The pictures aren't the best, think ink looks different colors but it's all red.  Hope this gives you an idea or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment