Monday, December 2, 2013

The magic tree and next visit from our elves! Poem for tomorrow done!!!

Since I have the day off and the kids are at school, I figured I would get this done now instead of tonight!  I have been randomly picking up gifts and/ or ideas for our elf over the past couple of weeks and I found a magic tree!  I thought it would be a fun activity for our elves to leave!

This morning my kids were talking about getting our Christmas tree and I told them it is too early.  We always get a real one because I loved having a real tree growing up!  Living in Florida though the trees don't live as long (I'm originally from up north), so the kids have to wait a little longer for the tree.  So, I decided it would be a good day to bring out the Magic Tree!  I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

Here's the poem and pictures (minus the elves I can't move them until tonight)!.....


We heard you talking about getting your tree
And we heard your mom say it was too early.

We decided to help you out!
This will be fun without a doubt!

Just add water and it will grow!
Then decorate and leave it for show!

This will be your tree until the real one's here.
Then we'll use it as our tree this year!

We'll put it by the workshop if it won't fit inside.
It probably won't since the door isn't real wide.

We hope you like it, we want you to have fun!
We're sure it will be Perfect when it is done!

Love your elves,
Holly and Kringle

I'm hoping they can do it before school so when they get home it will be grown!  Simple but fun!  Thicker paper would've been better because of the glue but it will bother me more than it will bother the kids.



                                                                                           Tree first set up                                            

 
 
Part way grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment