Saturday, November 30, 2013

December 1st...introducing our second elf!!!

The start is finally here. We are going to have a second elf this year! For this one our new elf is hiding in a box and the elves brought some donut holes for breakfast!!! My kids just went to bed and I whipped up this poem......

It's me again, I'm back to play!
I'm pretty tired from traveling all that way.

I brought a yummy breakfast, it's the most important meal.
It's not very healthy but once is no big deal.

I brought you something else, he's hiding in this box!
I think you'll really like him, I know, I think he ROCKS!

Same rules apply, no touching allowed, and he needs a name.
He said he's going to help me plan every craft and game!

It'll be nice to have a friend, when you're away at school
And when we're all together it will be twice as cool!

I hope you're all as good, as you were last year!
We're both super excited to finally be here!

Love your elves,
___________

I will add a picture once I have it all together (and I know the kids are sleeping)!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment