Thursday, November 28, 2013

Quick rhyme......

This one was obviously one I either forgot or had to work late not much to it....


I hope you don't mind a quick rhyme
I seem to be short on time

A glittery letter for each of you
Find some ribbon and attach it with glue!

When it's dry hang it on the tree.
Hang it high for everyone to see!

Love your elf,
_______

I went to Michaels and found glittery letters they happened to be red and they had each of my kids initials so it became another elf project.  They were also clearance...maybe 50 cents!  I took a marker and wrote the year on the back of it.  Now this year the kids will be able to see the different ornaments hanging on the tree from last year and we will be adding to their collection this year! Again very simple but enough to entertain and not too much on your part either!


No comments:

Post a Comment