Thursday, November 14, 2013

Poem about making bells.

Another simple and fun craft I remember doing as a kid.



Here's a project that's really swell.
Wrap with foil and make a bell.

I know you will really like this one.
Making a bell is super fun!

Love your elf,
_____



My poem was actually a little longer because of an incident that happened.  My son accidentally touched the elf and made her fall, so I added a couple of lines in the poem about that but I think even the short version is enough. The original version had.....

Wow, what a day, I fell a long, long way.
But don't you worry I'm 'A' okay!

......as the first two lines of the poem.

At the end I ended it with....

P.S. Your touch was an accident, my magic is fine! I still got to visit Santa!

My son was very upset that he accidentally touched the elf and was worried she wouldn't come again so I wrote that to reassure him.

The craft is just cutting up an egg carton wrapping the cup parts with foil, stringing with ribbon and attaching a bell to the inside of the bell so it rings.





No comments:

Post a Comment