Thursday, November 28, 2013

Paper snowflakes!!!

Our elf left blue and white paper to make paper snowflakes, something we've all probably done as kids!

Fun, fun fun.....more fun stuff to do
I'm having so much fun planning these things for you!

Blue and white paper. What do you think it's for?
Okay, give up? How about paper snowflakes to hang on the door!

Since it doesn't snow in Florida, thought I'd help you make your own!
Make some blue, make some white, you can even make two tone!

Can't wait to see them all, since no two are the same!
I'm having so much fun, I'm really glad I came!

Love your elf,
______

It will cut a little out of the poem but if you don't live in Florida you can skip the lines typed in green.  Again, if your kids like crafts like mine do, they will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment