Sunday, November 24, 2013

Message to readers!

I hope some of you are enjoying the poems and ideas.  They are still of course last years poems and ideas. That is why I don't have pictures of all of them.  I will for the upcoming this year! I didn't expect to get to this extent with this whole thing.  It just sort of happened!

 I didn't expect to ever be a poet!!!!  I wrote the first and the second and it went on from there.  Honestly, it's hard sometimes to keep up with them. There were nights when I had to work and at midnight I remember, oh no the elf and had to come up with a quick rhyme.  Some of the poems are not as good as others but they do the trick.  Fortunately, the poems aren't difficult for me.

 Kids don't need their elf to be complex.  There are so many ideas out there. I'm not very creative so I do things they can do themselves which also makes it enjoyable for them.  Some of the crafts I have shown pictures of might not be fancy, like some others have done, but that's because the kids are doing them not me.  It makes it exciting when there is something for them to do!  Just have fun with it, most importantly let them have fun with it!

If you would please comment, share, and/or follow my page to help get the ideas out there I would greatly appreciate it! To follow just go on the blog page and under the picture on the right hand side is a box that say s follow click on it and you will receive  a message when I post something new. Also to recommend click on the +1 button will increase the number !!! (May not be a one if someone else has added to it).

If any of you are having difficulty writing a poem yourselves and I can help let me know.  Whether there is a word you can't rhyme good or you're having a hard time tying your info. into my poems if I can help I will!  If there is a certain activity you have planned and need me to help make one for you I will try......though I will have to put our elf activities first once December is here!

Thanks for reading,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment