Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Eve...last year!

The last poem last year....

Today is my last day. I will miss you all so much.
Santa loaded me up with magic, so I am safe from your touch!!!!

That's right!!! You can hold me, hug me, play with me but when it's time for bed...
Say goodbye and please don't cry, tears should not be shed.

I'll be back again next year.
Though the exact date is not clear.

You're all my new best friends, I'll visit sooner if I can.
Maybe I'll come in summer to work on my tan!

Let's just enjoy our last day
Before I leave on Santa's sleigh!

Love your elf,
_______

P.S. todays task make cookies for Santa

So the poems were out of order they did not make cookies two days in a row.  This is the reason I did a Thanksgiving one because our elf didn't make it back in the summer.  Hope you enjoy...will post the new one tonight or tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment