Sunday, November 24, 2013

Another generic......

First the poem.......


Hello friends, good morning, the days sure go by quick.
I had an exciting trip when I visited Saint Nick!

I told him how you've been and how hard you try in school.
The first thing that he said is "These _______ kids are cool!"
                                                         (last name)
He said I'm a lucky little elf and not all kids are good.
I told him, for the most part, you do the things you should!

So, Santa gave me a special treat for you.
A way of saying "Thanks" for behaving like you do!

Love your elf,
______

P.S. I hid them on the tree! Can you find them?


This one I'm not 100% sure what I did.  I think I bought candy canes and put them on the tree.  Again there are so many possibilities!!! An ornament, candy, or you can disregard the tree hiding part and do your own thing!!!

Even if you do your own poems and don't use these, try to remember to have the elf praise them once in a while and show them that he/she notices how they've been.  I think it makes it that much more exciting.  Once in a while I hear my oldest daughter tell the others "Holly's watching you", or "Holly can see you!"  We have a lot of fun with our elf!

No comments:

Post a Comment