Monday, November 18, 2013

A creative idea for the kids from their elf with a poem of course!!!

Since I missed a day I figured I would do two tonight.

This one, they had a lot of fun with.  I bought a box of Crayola window/glass markers.  When they woke up they found their elf on the bathroom sink with the markers and a picture of a Christmas tree drawn on the bathroom mirror! Also, with the following poem.

Good morning to you, I drew you a tree!
Here are the markers, they're yours, they are FREE!

When you get home from school, you all have a chore.
Draw me a picture on the sliding glass door!

Draw anything, draw what you love!
Draw a picture of Santa or maybe a dove!

There's only one rule, you have to have fun!
I can't wait to see, when it is done!

Love your elf,
______

When the kids came home they all started drawing away!  They absolutely loved it.  They love drawing but I think to be able to draw on the house (even though it was just a door) made it even more exciting!  They're washable so it doesn't hurt anything!  They are sold in the same aisle as the other markers!  Not expensive and loads of fun!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment