Sunday, November 17, 2013

Poem and Marshmallow Snowmen treat idea!

This time our elf left her poem with a fun treat for the kids to make by themselves!

The treat is Marshmallow snowmen.  You may have seen this idea before. There are many different recipes to make Marshmallow snowmen on the internet. 

I chose a simple one because honestly I'm not too crafty and it had to be easy for the kids to do.  I wanted them to be able to do it themselves.  We used large marshmallows, which we held together with toothpicks.  We also used toothpicks for arms.  then we used edible color markers to draw the face. Plus, licorice for a scarf.  Like I said not very complex, there are a lot fancier ones but regardless the kids loved it!  Whichever recipe you choose here is a poem that might work for you!

Good morning to you, I'm feeling so glad.
None of you have really been bad.

This week has been so much fun!
I love all the wonderful things you have done!

Todays craft is really neat.
When you're done, they're yummy to eat!

Marshmallow snowmen, for you to make!
Don't eat too much, you'll get a bellyache.

Have a good day, I'll see you later!
Then you'll be a snowman creator!!!

Love your elf,
_______

No comments:

Post a Comment