Saturday, November 23, 2013

More generic poem......

This next poem doesn't have a specific craft idea to go with it, so you can pretty much pick what you want! I'm honestly not sure what I left with this one, since it was last year.

Today it's time to decorate!
So far everything looks great!

Can't wait to see when it's all done.
I am having so much fun!

Today I brought a special treat.
Because I think you're all so neat!

I have a secret that is true...
Santa's proud of all of you!

Have a Great Day!

Love your elf,
_______


I think I may have left some decorations this time.  Maybe some garland or window clings.  You can really do anything, even though it mentions decorating.  Leave them cookies, or hot chocolate.

Also, the words in the poem are very easy to switch around.  If you only have one child you could write.......Because I think you're really neat .... instead of Because I think you're all so neat.Also the other line Santa's so very proud of you, or for two children write both of you, instead of all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment