Thursday, November 28, 2013

Elf needs ideas from the kids!!!!

After a while it is hard to come up with things.  Honestly, I have about 12 days planned for this coming year and need to think of some more.  Here is a poem though from our elf last year when she was running out!

There's one more week for fun and games, so let's have lots of fun!
I need to get some more ideas. I'm down to my last one!

So, if there are some things that you would like to do!
Let me know, I would like to try something new!

Today I brought some Christmas cookies for you to enjoy!
Hopefully you'll like them, even though it's not a toy!

Bring one to school, eat it with your lunch.
I think they'll be quite yummy, but that is just a hunch!!!

Love your elf,
_____

YES, they were store bought cookies and NO they didn't care a bit! They brought one to school and even bragged to their friends, their elf brought them cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment