Thursday, November 28, 2013

Frosted sugar cone trees!

For this one you'll need a few things....

sugar cones
frosting (green, you can buy it green or dye it yourself)
Holiday sprinkles different types

For this turn the sugar cone upside down so it looks like a tree frost it and decorate it. Make an edible Christmas tree! Very simple and LOTS of FUN for the kids.  My kids loved it!  I wish I took pictures but like I said I didn't expect to get so in depth with this!

And of course a poem to go with it......

Good Morning, Good Morning to you!
How 'bout another fun thing to do?!

Place the sugar cone upside down.
Frost it, decorate it, Go To Town!!!!

Turn it into a Christmas tree.
Then eat it or leave it for everyone to see!

I hope you have a ton of fun!
I can't wait to see each one!

Love your elf,
______

Very simple not too costly.  They will love it I recommend this one! ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment