Thursday, November 28, 2013

A poem after the tree was decorated!!!

I'm trying to catch up I have a few more poems from last year and it's almost time for our elf to return and to start new poems.  The next poem our elf wrote after the kids decorated the tree and she put up some extra decorations for them to wake up to!  She put garland around the doorway with some mistletoe hanging from it. She also sprayed fake snow on the door (we live in Florida so fake is all there is)! She also put some scented pine cones in the tree.

Also, previously she had mentioned fighting and/or screaming in a poem and they had a bad day and were fighting again, so she addresses it in this poem too.

What a great job you did on the tree
I added a little something extra, go see!

I put up some garland and some mistletoe
The sliding glass doors are frosted with snow!

I hope that you like it, I know that I do!
Now there's something I need to discuss with you.

The teasing and fighting, I said "No More!"
You think I can't hear you when you close the door.

So, let's get along and do what you should.
Being put on the Naughty list wouldn't be good!

Well, have a good day. I'll miss you a lot.
When you get home I'll be in the same spot!

Love your elf,
________



No comments:

Post a Comment