Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Tree Snowman...Lasting Memories!

This is an idea I believe I found on Pinterest....bought the pieces I liked for the tree and decided to leave them for the kids to put together!  This one was a little pricey to do since I had to buy the tree too, but I believe it will be worth it!   I'm really hoping the kids enjoy themselves!

We live in Florida and though my husband and I grew up in the North, my children have not experienced a "real" winter.  No snow, or sledding, or snowmen.  My two girls when asked what they wanted for Christmas both said snow.  Unfortunately, I can't do that so the elves thought they would bring a different version of a snowman to them!

I have taken a "before" picture and will attach an "after" picture when they complete it!  Hopefully it comes out as planned! 

I've also of course included a poem.......


We know that you want snow, we're not sure it can be done.
We thought we'd find another way to bring some winter fun!

We found you this white tree and some decorations too!
We've tried really hard, to make this task fun for you!

So, you're going to build a snowman, in your house today!
A snowman that no matter what, will never melt away!

You need to work together, it's going to be a blast!
It's for sure to make a memory that will always last!

Love your elves,



This is just the picture of the elves by the tree with the different decorations. Finished product still to come!


1 comment:

  1. That is wicked awesome, Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kinda snowman, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete