Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Responsibility #2 Waking up on time!

The ironic thing, I almost slept through my job today.  This job. My husband woke me up and asked if I had "the elf thing" done. So, just before 1:30 a.m. I try to decide which one of the responsibilities planned will be quick and easy to prepare!  I started the poem! Luckily I planned the month of elf tasks ahead of time...unfortunately the poems aren't pre-written but at least they only usually take 20 minutes or so to write!

I don't know about you but getting my kids up in the morning can be a job in itself.  For Responsibility #2 Waking up on Time...I'm hoping will be helpful! At least why the elves are here!

The poem.....

The next responsibility is an important one.
Waking up on time to get your job done.

Whether it's work, school, or somewhere to go.
Waking up late is a big No, No!

Especially for elves if we're late building toys.
Think of all the, sad girls and boys.

Each persons job is important in its own way.
So we brought you something to start your day!

One for each room to start each day on time.
It's time to wake up when you hear it chime!

There may be days you do not want to wake.
But what is Santa stayed in bed, so much would be at stake!

So, use this gift we bring to you!
Wake up, work hard, and complete each job you need to do!!!!

Love your elves,

 
The elves are warming by the fire. The quickest thing I could come up with! The clocks are on top of the fireplace with the letter in the mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment