Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Creative Fun.....What do you love?

My kids love to draw especially my girls so I thought I would give them free range...well for the most part!  This time they have to draw a picture of something they love.  The elves left paper for them to draw. Really simple I know I feel like I've been slacking but my kids seem to love simple!

If you've been following my post, my kids have been doing everything the elves ask and keeping up with the jobs!  They have been playing games fairly well together (still a few whines here and there), running to the stop sign and back for exercise the past two days and enjoying it, watering the plant.....even if they only focus on it for the month or until Christmas at least they are experiencing and attempting their tasks! Though I do hope they get more out of it....eventually anyway!

The poem....

It's time for some creative fun.
Something to do when your school day is done!

Draw a picture of something, that you love the best!
Something that means more than the rest!

You can draw anything,.....anything you wish!
A person, a flower, or even a fish!

Whatever is important to you, we want to see.
Draw us something that sets your heart free!

Love,


Our elves lounging in the tree writing the poem and drawing what they love on the paper too!

No comments:

Post a Comment