Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Responsibility #7 Recycling...Snowman Jugs!

This one I've been waiting to collect things and of course keep forgetting and taking out the recycling.  I originally saw this post on Facebook or Pinterest (maybe both).  Using empty water jugs to make snowmen.  Since I started the responsibility theme I decided to add a twist and have them make it out of recyclables (at least most of it).  I also bought small strands of lights to put inside ( I know, energy usage is not environmentally friendly but it makes it more fun)! 

I am doing this in advance and do not have it set up because it is for tonight/tomorrow but I will add pictures later!

The poem......

Here is something fun, that we think is likeable.
Make snowman jugs out of mostly things recyclable!

The empty water jugs we found and put aside.
The rest of the pieces are for you to decide!

Cut up empty boxes and old newspaper too.
We even brought lights, so they can shine through!

Recycling is important, to help keep the earth alive!
Every bit helps, if only more people would strive!

So work your magic, be creative, and have fun!
Just remember to recycle, even after this is done!

Love,

Pictures to come!!!!!!
Where I got the idea!


The elves waiting for morning!
Will post a pic of finished product when they're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment